Tuesday, November 13, 2012

About Me

I am starting this blog as a requirement for my communication skills class with Dr. John Kaminski, Director of the 2 year Turfgrass Management Program for Golf Courses at The Pennsylvania State University. I have decided to come to this institution because I considered being among the best in the field. I have been involved in the golf industry since 1998. Working in golf has made me realized that a golf course, even if it is seem as an sport field for entertainment, is still a living organism that needs care and tender. Since I love the game and I have seen a golf course go bad in 2008. I though that I would like to receive as much knowledge as possible in green keeping and maintenance skills for golf courses at this program, so I could not have to see any other golf course disappear. I will also take the opportunity to use this blog as a part of my internship this summer at Pinehurst Resort, with eight golf courses to take care and learn as much as possible from this extraordinary experience.
Now, I have completed some years of experience at Augusta National GC, Pinehurst No.2 and The Los Angeles Country Club and have decided to update my blog, during my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment